6 things to look for when selecting a defensive driving course.
1) The California online defensive driving course should be licensed by the DMV and accepted by all courts. Be wary of national providers that may not be licensed in California. The last thing you want to be doing is to spending your entire day earning a traffic school certificate to remove your traffic ticket that isn’t accepted by all courts and won’t help you remove points from your driving record.
2) Be certain that the traffic school offers same-day reporting and processing. Choosing the right DMV licensed California defensive driving course with same-day processing and reporting is critical if you are running tight on time. You want to go with an online traffic school that will automatically submit your completion certificate to the California DMV & court the very same day that you complete the traffic school course to avoid delays.
3) Fees For California defensive driving course should be all-inclusive. You will find that lots of traffic schools are offering sub-par online courses for a very small fee, just to find out that you will be required to pay several other hidden charges. This can include processing, reporting, mailing, and other sneaky fees they throw in there to get what you actually need to complete and pass your traffic school. Be certain that the total price is disclosed upfront so you know exactly what you are getting for that too-good-to-be low price. On average the price for a DMV-licensed online traffic school in California is between $19 to $30.
4) Ensure the California online defensive driving course reports your completion certificate to the CA court & Department of Motor Vehicles DMV for FREE. You want to find a traffic school that will submit your completion certificate to the DMV/court. The last thing you want after you’ve completed traffic school is to spend another day trying to submit your certificate to the DMV/court.
5) Traffic school should allow you the ability to complete the course at your own pace. Courses with timers force you to stay on the page whether you finished the material or not. Courses with no timers allow you to complete the exam at your own pace. If you select a school with timers, it’s important to find out how difficult the final exam is and if you can retake it for free if you don’t pass the first time. You want the easiest chapter quiz that is multiple choice and a school that offers unlimited retakes.
6) The traffic school course offered should be mobile ready and compatible across devices. Seeking the best online traffic school course that is mobile compatible and can be accessed across any device provides the most convenience and best user experience. IMPROV Traffic School's cross-device courses will allow you to start on a mobile device, then continue working on your desktop, then come back to your mobile phone. You will want to be able to work through the course on any device at any location that is most convenient to you.
California Defensive Driving Course Costs?
We definitely pride ourselves on offering the best value in the entire traffic school industry and only offer 100% inclusive pricing online with ZERO hidden fees. The IMPROV's promise to you is to never include any surprise last minute fees and to provide you with the lowest all-inclusive price for the easiest and best traffic school course on the market bottom line. To give you the most accurate price for the course you need, please Select The Right Online Course first and answer a few discovery questions to make sure you don’t select the wrong class.
Is the IMPROV CA Online Defensive Driving Course licensed by the state?
Yes! Our online traffic school California is licensed by the California DMV and accepted by each and every CA Court, to meet your state specific traffic school requirements. License number is E1515.
If my due date for traffic school is today, can I still take this class?
You bet you can! We automatically report all California traffic school course completions electronically as soon as you finish the course. If you can complete the course by 11:59pm Pacific Time on your due date, we will take care of the rest to ensure you get right credit with the California DMV and the court.
Do you send my certificate directly to the CA DMV/Court?
Yes. Once you complete our traffic school course online, we take care of the rest. No additional action is required on your part.
As part of your traffic school's online and all-inclusive pricing, we electronically submit your completion certificate to the California DMV immediately upon completion. DMV in turn notifies your court and you are done.