You're almost ready to start your Wisconsin course!
You will be up and running in less than 30 seconds
Which Wisconsin course should I choose?
This course is used by individual Wisconsin courts and traffic enforcement agencies for ticket dismissal as part of the traffic ticket adjudication. Complete this course only if you were given permission or ordered by the court or regulatory agency.
See why over 3 million students picked us as the number one choice...
Written by professional Hollywood writers and fueled by laughs from the Improv Comedy Club
Defensive Driving in WI
We are pleased to announce our Defensive Driving Program for the State of Wisconsin.
Voted Best Traffic School
Won countless accolades from students and the media, including "Best Traffic School" designation.
Certificate in 30 Minutes
Electronic proof of completion Issued in 30 minutes and original mailed same day.
24/7 US Based Support
Rain, snow, or shine - our US based support team is here 7 days a week ready assist you with any questions you may have.
Cut The Cord
Access your Wisconsin Defensive Driving Course anywhere, anytime from any device.
We just ask that you don't do it while driving.
Defensive Driving by Improv was created over 20 years ago...
Founded in partnership with the World Famous Improv Comedy Club.
Created by the famed Improv Comedy Club, our Improv Defensive Driving Course provides a convenient and cost-effective way to complete your defensive driving class online. Based on a simple notion that a defensive driving course doesn’t have to be dry and boring, our Wisconsin Defensive Driver Course has undergone numerous studies and have proven effective in reducing future tickets and accidents.
- Only $27.95
- Proof of completion in 30 minutes
- Voted #1 Best Defensive Driving School
- 24/7 US Based Support
- No Proctored Exams
*Please check with your court and/or insurance carrier to confirm their acceptance of nationally certified defensive driving course
Get started FAST
Take advantage of our free express registration and get going in less than one minute.
10 simple chapters on an easy to navigate page. If you are not ready to pay, you can start the course now with no obligations. You will be directed to the payment page once you complete Chapter 1.
And you are DONE
Just complete 10 easy chapters.
Our Wisconsin Defensive Driving Course is completed online, making it quick and easy. Start at work (it will be our little secret), do a little at lunch, Come back another day over a cup of coffee at your favorite coffee shop, and you can always do it at home! Your pace, your time, your place.
Still not convinced? See Our Testimonials.
From students who took our Defensive Driving Courses in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Defensive Driving
More information to help you make the right choice.
Wisconsin defensive driving courses have many potential benefits for you to consider. Also known as traffic school, these courses may improve your driving record, remove points placed on your driving record, lift a suspended driver's license, and even lower your auto insurance rates. For more information, see the details below.
Wisconsin Defensive Driving Course Options
Defensive driving courses and traffic schools are available:
- In-person through a Wisconsin technical college.
- Online through a state approved course provider.
When choosing a defensive driving course option, consider:
- In-person courses require students to keep up a strict schedule of attendance. Failure to attend all classes can result in failure of the course and loss of funds.
- Although very convenient, online courses must be completed within a specific number of days—usually 180 days from the date of registration. Failure to complete the course within the designated time frame will result in failure of the course and loss of funds.
Primary Reasons to Complete a Defensive Driving Course in Wisconsin
Completion of traffic school has the potential to:
- Remove a traffic ticket from your driving record.
- Remove three negative points from your driving record.
- Qualify you for a safe driver auto discount with your insurance provider.
- Provide you with highly effective tools for safer driving.
If you have been found guilty of a traffic offense, Wisconsin courts may also order you to complete traffic school along with your sentence.
If you want to take a Wisconsin defensive driving course to remove a traffic ticket, consider:
- The court may or may not notify you if you are eligible for ticket dismissal.
- You may or may not be eligible to have your ticket dismissed by completing traffic school.
- You should always check with the specific Wisconsin court handling your ticket to see if you are eligible.
However, you are likely to qualify for ticket dismissal by completing a Wisconsin defensive driving course if:
- You currently have a valid Wisconsin driver's license.
- You were not operating a commercial vehicle when you received the traffic citation.
- You were not issued citations multiple violations.
- You have not registered for a defensive driving course in the last twelve to eighteen months.
Contact your insurance provider to see if completing traffic school will qualify you for a discount. Keep in mind that some insurance providers demand specific requirements for eligibility.
Wisconsin Defensive Driving Course Information
Defensive driving courses available via Wisconsin technical colleges:
- Require twelve hours of in-person class time.
- Are specifically formatted to decrease car accidents and traffic violations in Wisconsin.
- Teach you about Wisconsin driving laws and penalties.
- Help you better understand your driving habits and behaviors.
Online defensive driving course fees and curriculum vary by service provider. Contact a course provider directly to find-out further details about the courses they offer.
Other traffic school courses are available. You may be required to complete one of these courses if you have committed particular traffic offenses. These include courses on group dynamics and failure to yield, as well as course programs designed for those who have received multiple traffic citations.
In order to take advantage of the benefits of traffic school, consider enrolling in a WI defensive driving course today!