- if you have a Commercial Driver License (CDL); ?
- if you don't admit guilt or refuse to sign a statement that you do not dispute or challenge the ticket (nolo contendere); and
- if your ticket was for speeding 25mph faster than the posted speed limit.
- One certificate will be marked "Court"
- One certificate will be marked "Insurance"
1. If you score less than 70% (14 questions) on the final 20-question multiple choice. However, you will be given two (2) additional opportunities to re-take the final quiz at no additional charge.
2. If you miss more than 3 (three) out of 10 personal validation questions asked throughout the course, you will fail the course.
TX TEA regulations state that if you fail the course, you are NOT entitled to a refund, but you are eligible to re-register for the course and take it again from the beginning.
Please Note: All questions are multiple choice, and are covered in the chapter material. In addition, you also have the option to print the chapter content for further review.
- After the completion certificate is issued.
- If you received a failing grade on the course final quiz or personal ID validation.