A quality education is important for all people. Sadly, not everyone cannot afford one. Daunting expenses mean thousands of students can’t pursue their educational goals every year. At IMPROV Traffic School, we value education and want to help people with the finances for their higher education.
We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Improv Scholarship” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $2000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
We want to help a student who is really in need of funds to pursue their dreams. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that there is no limit to the amount of applicants. While there is no maximum number of students that can apply, only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “Learning to Drive Post-Coronavirus”
- You must submit your essay on or before September 10th, 2021.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on September 15th, 2021 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.