Traffic School Online is the Best Option for Traffic Citations in Pinellas County FLGetting a traffic citation is not fun but if you got a moving violation in Pinellas County Florida, Traffic School by Improv Comedy Club is equipped to help you look at the bright and funny side, with our "edu-tainment" based traffic school online course that makes your traffic ticket experience a lot easier to deal with. Improv's course was developed by the creators of the world famous Improv Comedy Club so that taking traffic school online will actually be an enjoyable and funny experience, all while still satisfying your BDI traffic school requirements. If you got your traffic ticket in West Pinellas, Delray Beach, Pinellas Gardens, Belle Glade, or any other city in Pinellas County Florida, Traffic School by Improv Comedy Club's FL DHSMV approved course is a fun and easy way to keep those points from your ticket off of your driving record and your insurance rates from going up. Whether you need to take the four hour Florida Traffic School course to dismiss your ticket, to comply with a court order, or to comply with a FL DHSMV requirement for a Traffic Collision Avoidance Course (TCAC), our courses are all state approved and simple to complete. If you are in a hurry, you can register, complete the course, and download/print your completion certificate all in the same day. However, if you have some time until your traffic school deadline, you can complete your Pinellas County FL traffic school course in incremental sessions by logging out when you want to end a session and continuing where you left off by logging back in when you're ready to start a new session. Either way, enjoy the convenience of taking the course 100% online from your computer, iPad, or Smartphone 24/7 in the comfort of your home or wherever your mobile device takes you!
How to go to Pinellas County Florida Traffic School
Traffic School EligibilityGenerally, you are eligible to take a Florida traffic school course to prevent points from traffic violations from appearing on your driving record if:
- At least 12 months has passed since you took a defensive driving course for ticket dismissal purposes
- You have a Florida Driver's License, but do not have a CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- You have not taken traffic school more than five (5) times in the past throughout your lifetime.
Elect to Attend Traffic School and Pay your CitationIn order for your traffic school completion to be honored by Pinellas County Florida Court and ensure proper dismissal of your ticket, it is imperative that you notify the Court that you opt or elect to take traffic school for your traffic violation and pay your citation within 30 days from the date you received your citation. Following are the acceptable methods available to both advise the court of your election to take traffic school and pay your citation with the Pinellas County traffic court:
- Online Credit Card Payment with Pinellas County Clerk Online Payment Center. Make sure to have your case or citation number handy.
- Credit Card Payment by Phone via the automated payment system by calling (727) 464-4846
- Mail your check or money order made payable to Pinellas County Clerk of Court and your citation with the school option indicated to the Pinellas County Florida Courthouse handling your case, which is indicated on your ticket.
- In Person. Go in person to one of the Pinellas County Clerk traffic locations at the window inside or you may drop your payment in one of the dropboxes located outside the Pinellas County Clerk's office. The Pinellas County Clerk traffic division locations are as follows: