Santa Clara Traffic Court InformationPhone: Traffic Court Santa Clara: 408-808-3100 Address: Traffic Court Santa Clara 191 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95113
Other Santa Clara County Courthouses:South County Courthouse 12425 Monterey Road, San Martin, CA 95046 Phone: 408-695-5000 Palo Alto Courthouse 270 Grant Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94306 Phone: 650-462-3800
Santa Clara Traffic Ticket OptionsWhat should you do if the police light up your rearview mirror with their cherries and berries to issue a traffic ticket in Santa Clara County? You’ll soon be dealing with the Santa Clara traffic court to resolve the issue. Each year in America witnesses more than 6 million auto accidents, which result in nearly 3 million injuries and more than 40,000 deaths. While these sobering statistics make a compelling case for the strict enforcement of the nation’s traffic laws, you tend to take a less than sanguine view of the topic when you are the one getting the California traffic ticket. It’s always good to have options, and if you find yourself on the receiving end of a citation, then traffic court Santa Clara has three options available to you to help resolve the problem.
Option 1: Online Traffic School LearningThe benefits of Traffic School for drivers ticketed in California:
- Avoid costly insurance hikes by successfully completing Online Traffic School.
- Stops the DMV from assessing points against your license.
- The 8-hour course is 100% online—no timers.
Option 2: Pay the Fines Listed on the TicketThe consequences of paying your fine, but not attending traffic school.
- Upon writing the check to the court, your case will be completely satisfied without further action.
- The charges listed on your ticket will entered as a conviction on your driving record.
- Your driving record will take a hit by the number of points that are applicable based on your charges.