It seems as though the cost of driving a vehicle is constantly on the rise. From high toll prices to high gas prices, drivers everywhere feel like they are spending too much money and are looking for ways to save a buck. Lowering the cost of your car insurance policy is a great way to do that!
You may be well aware that insurance companies give loyalty discounts and good-student discounts, but did you know that you can also get a discount for taking a driving class? It’s true, many insurance companies offer a great discount for drivers who can prove that they attended a driving class without being forced by a court of law.
Comedy Traffic school can help you lower your insurance by up to 10% if you take our comedy traffic school or driver education courses. This discount is especially helpful when you have a teen driver or more in the home or someone under 25 who may automatically get a high insurance premium. It’s also great for senior drivers or any drivers who would like to take a refresher course and become a better driver. Some other factors that increase insurance premiums include younger drivers, single marital status, previous driving offenses, higher risk employment, and a bad credit score. Even if you fall under one of those categories, Comedy Traffic School can help you lower your premium.
What Can You Expect From A Comedy Traffic School Course?
One of the greatest benefits of the driving courses at the Comedy Traffic School is that they can be done online and on your own time! They are also much more entertaining than traditional courses and therefore, much more memorable.
So what does one of these courses cover? Comedy Traffic School courses cover the following:
- A thorough review on traffic laws and regulations.
- Defensive driving and vehicle handing techniques.
- How to safely drive in adverse weather.
- Licensing laws and vehicle documentation procedures.
- Drug and alcohol awareness.
- As well as any other information that may be useful to drivers.
How Can You Qualify For a Discount?
The qualifying restrictions and requirements may vary depending on your choice of car insurance and the state you live in. However, all of the following standards commonly apply:
- You must complete a traffic school course that is approved by your state and insurance with a passing grade.
- You are only allowed to take one defensive driving course every few years in order to get a discount.
- You can only use your defensive driving discount for one vehicle.
- • If you’re required to take defensive driving course by a court of law you will not be eligible for any type of insurance discount.
Contact your vehicle insurance provider and ask about the discounts they offer for drivers who have taken a defensive driving course.
Additional Insurance Premium Discounts You May Qualify For
Some factors that often help decrease your insurance premiums include, older drivers, married, average or above average credit score, and low-risk employment. You may also be able to get additional safe driver discounts if you complete a defensive driving class and consistently practice safe driving. This will not only help you avoid an accident, but will also get you a good-driver discount with most insurance companies.
Why Choose Comedy Traffic School?
Our traffic school was created over 20 years ago when we partnered with the World Famous Improv Comedy Club. We wanted to provide an entirely new experience for those who are looking to take a traffic school course. We set out to make the experience fun, fast, and effective. Since our courses are not boring our students pay closer attention and are able to better retain the information. Our courses are not just educational or entertaining, they are edutainment courses!
- You can complete your course in just 30 minutes.
- You can learn on your own time, including on the go on your mobile device.
- We’ve had more than 3 million satisfied customers.
- We’re approved by courts and DMVs all over the country.
- You can expect our customer support to be available 7 days a week to assist you in any way you need.
We’ve proved that driving courses don’t have to be boring! That’s why our customers keep coming back! If you’re looking to get a discount on your insurance premium or simply would like to take a comedy traffic school course to become a better driver just give us a call at (800) 660 – 8908 or chat with one of our live representatives.