Select Your New Jersey Course:
New Jersey Defensive Driving Course
- Save up to 10% on your auto policy.
- Remove two points from your NJ driving record.
- Comply with a traffic court order.
- Certificate in 30 Minutes
- No Proctored Exams
- 100% Online
Approved for Defensive Driving in New Jersey!Improv Traffic School is pleased to be approved, and certified, by the State of New Jersey for our Online Defensive Driving Courses. Please click the image below to view our certificate of approval.
You will have an option to print a copy of your completion certificate within 30 minutes of completion. We also report your completion directly to the NJ MVC on your behalf (within 24 hours).
If you are not ready to pay, you can start the course now with no obligations just pay at any time before you complete to get full credit.
Take the course on your mobile device
Defensive Driving Course NJ
Following are the steps necessary to attend a NJ defensive driving course online and get your auto insurance discount and driver license point reduction:
- All family members who are a principal driver on the insurance policy should take the NJ defensive driving course to each receive a 5%-10% discount on the auto insurance policy. Example: Four family members with four vehicles on the policy can save up to 40%!
- Review the list of approved NJ DMV defensive driving course.
- Choose the best New Jersey online defensive driving course for you.
- Register for the New Jersey defensive driving course.
- Take and complete the NJ online defensive driving course. Complete the course at your convenience in the same day or over several months; the decision is all yours!
- Log back into the NJ defensive driving course online 30 minutes after completing it to download and print two copies of your certificate of completion. Keep one copy for your records and submit the other copy to your insurance company to receive your insurance rate discount.
- Begin saving money on your auto insurance. Take the NJ defensive driving online every three years to renew and retain your insurance rate discount!
- The defensive driving school NJ will automatically report your completion to the New Jersey MVC for processing of your two (2) point reduction on your driving record. Take the NJ defensive driving course every five (5) years to delete 2-points from your driving record.